One of the very good things about Arduino is the abundance of code developed by others and the number of examples programs provided. RFzero is no different. If you have installed the RFzero library you have also integrated the example programs for the RFzero platform. You can find the example programs from the Arduino IDE select Menu | File | Examples | Examples for RFzero.
The RFzero example programs have all been written with simplicity in mind thus making them perfect for your own modifications that will fit your requirements. You can also study them and let them inspire you to write your own code from scratch.
The examples include
- Various beacon models with different modulation techniques (CW, FT8, JT9, PI4 and WSPR) and sequences
- A WSPR frequency and time hopping transmitter
- A dual LO generator for the Qatari Oscar 100/Es’Hail satellite
- A 10 MHz, or other frequency, GPSDO
- An up to 90 MHz frequency counter
- Some simple yet very informative test programs
There is also a basic hardware check program called BoardTest that can be used for troubleshooting your RFzero if you later on think there may be something wrong with your RFzero.
If you are looking for some generic examples please see the tutorials where we have added some minimum code for a number of stand alone hardware devices and protocols. They are not specific for the RFzero but can also be used for the Arduino Zero and Arduino M0 boards.